Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Project 365>> JULY

I'm finally posting July pictures, now that it's mid-August. I have so many pictures to share with you from over the past summer and I've done a few photoshoots that I have yet to share, beyond that I am hoping to post about what has been going on in my life and what exciting things are coming up. I hope you all are enjoying your last weeks of summer! Where has the time gone?


one.

two.

three.

four.

five.

six.

seven.

eight.

nine.

ten.

eleven.

twelve.

thirteen.

fourteen.

fifteen.

sixteen.

seventeen.

eighteen.

nineteen.

twenty.

twenty-two.

twenty-three.

twenty-four.

twenty-five.

twenty-six.

twenty-seven.

twenty-eight.

twenty-nine.

thirty.

thirty-one.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you and Olivia :D and your nephew is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 12, but my favorites are 10 ~ just one missing! 27 ~ two special guys! & 19 ~ Juarez holds a special place in my heart! Also, love the mug in 22!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't ever pick a favorite of these things. They are all so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!