Wednesday, August 17, 2016

current events

Summers coming to an end already. Where do I even start? I have so many pictures and things to share with you all. There's been so many good things going on over the past couple months. Let me catch you up a little bit.
living→ as of right now I'm HOME. I came back from Texas on August 3rd and watched someone's house from the 4th-13th. It's good to be home. Even if it is for a short time.

returning→ I was in Texas for 10 weeks and I've finally returned to Pennsylvania

reading→ Real Christianity. I haven't been reading lately at all really.

watching→ Olympics. Go USA!!

cooking→ Nothing really. I'm finally able to enjoy my mom's cooking this week. I've missed it :)

doing→ cleaning, organizing, editing, packing, and blogging.

going→ COLORADO. I leave Friday morning. WHAT?!? Seriously- the mountains are calling and I MUST GO <3

loving→ being back with my family and making memories with them

discovering→ I need to trust the Lord more. With every moment, every decision, and every
heartache.

pinning→ wedding stuff, house ideas, articles, pictures, quotes, etc.


feeling→ excited. Not only do I get to go to Colorado, but my whole family is going too!

hearing→ wedding music ideas. I have a playlist of songs I'd like to have. Guys, I'm pretty excited about the music-- two violins, a viola, and a cello. It's going to be gorgeous!

celebrating→ the fact that my man and I started texting exactly one year ago today. It's been quite the year with him and I can't imagine not having him in my life.

thanking→ God. because HE is faithful.

missing→ my man, my sister and brother in law, and my nephew. If only Texas were closer.

finishing→ editing + packing. Those were my top two priorities before Friday.

photographing→ I just did a wedding this month and a family session. Look for them up on the blog!

planning→ our wedding. We are getting married in 386 days so fortunately I can take my time.

This is a little glimpse in to my life lately. I could share so much more, but I must be running along. Before I go I'd like to rant a little bit more about COLORADO. I haven't been back to where we are going in Colorado since we moved away almost 9 years ago!! Not only will this trip be exciting, it will be emotional, and also very well documented. Believe me, there will be tons of pictures... I won't post them right away (I'm hoping to do a summer series on the blog this fall) but I will be *hopefully* updating Instagram frequently. If you don't follow me on Instagram, head on over there and follow me @erinsstory

I have three photo shoots scheduled to post here while I'm gone so be sure to check back for those! Happy trails for now, friends!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!