Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Project 365 >> JUNE

Summer has definitely been busy and it seems most of the pictures I've taken have been just a quick shot here and there- nothing too thought out, however creating this post reminded me of some real gems that I'll keep looking back on through the years. What's your favorite? I think mine is number 20 ;) 



 1.
 2.
3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
 13.
 14.
 15.
 16.
 17.
 18.
 19.
 20.
 21.
 23.
 24.
 25.
 26.
 27.
 28.
 29.
30.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree #20 is great! Also, 1,10, 16 & 21 are cute!!! I also like 7, 13 & 14.....they make me miss Mexico! It's good to see Diego out there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide between 10 and 20

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!