Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Liebster Award



Hello readers! I was nominated by my sister over at Young Housewife for the Liebster Award. Honestly I have no idea what it means, other than I'm supposed to answer some questions about my blog and myself. So if you are wondering what Liebster means, ask her. Now for the questions.



  1. Why did you start blogging?
My sister had started a blog and it was one of the coolest things (this was pre-instagram, facebook, twitter, etc. or at least before it was popular). Not only did I love reading her blog, but the blogs of others as well. Actually my family used to call me a blog- stalker... yeah I was that into blogs... 5 years ago I started a blog. It's name has changed soooooo many times and it's style has too, but it's changed right along with life and journal so many different chapters in life.


  1. What drove you to your niche?
I wanted this blog to just be about life. It's like a journal. Saving stories and pictures and memories. I've also used to to display photography work as well. But photography is part of my journal too, so yeah, it's my journal.


  1. What is your ideal day?
Waking up early and sitting in the stillness with only me and God, chatting with Him and letting Him speak to my heart. Good, homemade meals are essential for the day. Productivity- I LOVE getting things done off my to do list. A hike is always a good idea. I love to spend time in the kitchen cooking and chatting with my ma. And time with my family. My life is crazy busy with work and other responsibilities so I'm real into a simple, slow- paced day where I have the time and freedom to get work done- gardening, creating, editing, cooking, etc.


  1. If you could do any job what would it be?
Wow. This is hard. I'd say a photography job, but I'm doing that and building a business. Being a wife is a noble idea, however I am perfectly content with the season of singleness God has me in right now. So I guess I have to tell you my secret dream that I've kept in for a long time. I'd love to be a National Park Ranger. I love nature and outside and hiking and fresh air and sunshine. And I think that job would be just grand. Whew, there. I let my secret out.


  1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Hahahahaha! Do I seriously have to answer this? Because I'm not sure that I can... I suppose the tops would be Alaska, California, England, or the Canadian Rockies. Plus everywhere else in the world. Sorry, I love traveling!!


  1. What keeps you motivated?
I've always kind of been a motivated person. I'd have to say though that there's nothing quite like the feeling of a hard days work. I love that feeling when you wake up early, work hard all day, and crash in to bed at night.


  1. What do you do for fun?
Travel. Hike. Read. I don't really know. At this point I don't feel I have much time for fun activities. However there is a lot of fun in the everyday life. Fun is laughing with my mom, working on a project with my dad, riding in the truck with my brother, and going to my sister's houses for the weekend (or month).


  1. What is your biggest life goal?
To know Him. I want to know Christ, because the more I know Him, the more I love Him, and the more I love Him the more I obey Him, and the more I obey Him, the more I glorify Him. And when I glorify Him, I'm doing what I was created for.


  1. What is your all time favorite book?
Ummm this is hard. I go through books that I LOVE, but usually because they're pertaining to a season of life I'm in. Right now I'd have to say that I favorite I have is “The Choice is Yours” by Terrie Chappel.


  1. Where is your happy place?
In an airplane or on top of the mountain.


  1. What is your motto?
I never really had a life motto, but this year, due to the things I've walked through, I've seemed to constantly been reminding myself that “God's got this!” + He does.


I do believe I've reached the end. I hope you learned something new about me. And if you did leave a comment and let me know! Thanks for the nomination, Anna! I nominate:



Bess @  Bess's Bit of Treasure

Blog Rules:
  • In your blog post, thank the person who has nominated you for the award, add a link to their blog, and display your award with pride.
  • Answer the eleven questions that the person has asked you.
  • Find blogs that you think deserve this award and nominate them. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  • Provide 11 questions prepared by yourself for them to answer.
  • List these rules in your blog post.

  • Your Questions

    1. Why did you start blogging?
    2. What drove you to your niche?
    3. What is your ideal day?
    4. If you could do any job what would it be?
    5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
    6. What keeps you motivated?
    7. What do you do for fun?
    8. What is your biggest life goal?
    9. What is your all time favourite book?
    10. Where is your happy place?
    11. What is your motto?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!