Saturday, June 4, 2016

Project 365>> MAY

Texas, a ring, a quick stop home, another year older, and Texas again. May has been a good month.
 1. birthday boy
 2. engaged
 3. announcement picture
 4. together
 5. happy baby
 6. mornings together
 7. a boy and his friends
 8. sundays together
 9. sunsets in the mirror
 10. traveling home
 11. home
 13. wedding rehearsal
 14. wedding party
 15. out the window
 16. rays of sun
 17. sun through the trees
 18. book time in class
 19. pallet tray maker
 20. grandmas house
 21. nighttime scenes
 22. sunday hair
 23. birthday breakfast in bed
 24. heading to texas
 25. self portrait
 26. auntie and nephew
 27. mr big grey eyes
 28. cowboy
 29. sunsets
 30. memorial day picnic
31. six month old boy

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love these! I was wondering if you did a six month shoot. He's the cutest baby alive. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite...there's too many of Reuben lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!