Wednesday, October 28, 2015
life.
Hey y'all! I'm still here, not sure any of my readers are still following me due to my lack of posting, but I'm here to catch you up on what's been going on and give you some things to look forward to!
+ reading. oh...reading. I've honestly missed you. Wow! I didn't think I'd ever hear myself say that but awhile back I was in a really good book and enjoyed several evenings relaxed with a warm cup of tea and a cozy blanket and I really enjoyed it. As it stands now though, I haven't been reading due to lack of time.
+ playing. when I get the chance to get my violin out and play it, I've been working on a Christmas piece with two violins, a cello, and a piano.
+ watching. if i say {time fly by} does that count? because that's all I feel i've been watching lately.
+ trying. to drink more water. need to get back into this habit. Life is so much better with water.
+ cooking. I actually have homemade fruit snacks setting up in the fridge. Maybe fruit snacks are over my age, but so is like every other snack I like, so whatever.
+ doing. work, work, work. that's what it feels like anyways.
+ going. TEXAS in 15 days! Sooooooooo ready for this. Seeing my sister, my brother-in-law, and the little one who is due next week. Not to mention the other wonderful perks of Texas like warm weather, sunshine, Bahama Bucks, and other things like that ;)
+ loving. The fall colors. It is so gorgeous just about everywhere around here. I can't even pick a favorite season because they all have their own beauties. I will say though there is nothing like a nice fall day enjoying all the leaves.
+ discovering. sometimes you have to look for the small joys and keep going. hopefully a post about that coming soon.
+ pinning. nothing much lately. just random things I'd like to have or do in my future house.
+ thinking. it's really good to set goals. and by goals I mean achievable goals. like don't try and do the impossible with your goals, because you can't and it'll just make you discouraged. instead give yourself things that can be accomplished and see how well you can do at them.
+ feeling. really happy and abundantly blessed.
+ listening. i may or may not be listening to Christmas music right now ;) sorry...Christmas is just a favorite holiday of mine and I've been occasionally been playing it's festive music off and on for a few weeks now.
+ celebrating. this beautiful life God has given me.
+ thanking. My Father for giving me a good home life. Godly parents. And siblings who love God.
+ finishing. writing a paper for school.
+ starting. to think I should post more. I forgot how much I enjoy it.
+ randoms. I am in my last week of Digital Photography one right now. I just bought a car- his name is Ross and we are so ready for adventure ;) I had four photo shoots over the weekend and one more this weekend before I get a little break. I have lots and lots of pictures to post over the next few weeks so keep checking back. Also where did October go? Correction where did 2015 go? I can't believe we are nearing the end already!
I guess this is a glimpse for now. I really need to get going and back to writing my paper and taking pictures for school, there's also lots of editing that needs done, cleaning, and fruit snacks that need to be tried ;) Have a good week-- and yay for it almost being the weekend already!
Labels:
{Currently},
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!