Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 7 {Reads}

Unlike my sisters, I'm not much of a reader. 

Matter of fact, I basically just read because I have to! 

If I had to pick a favorite type of book it would be a devotional. 

Currently I am reading:

{Hook, Line, and Sinker} by Cary Schmidt 

{The Twenty-One Tenets of Biblical Femininity} by Jerry Ross... This is my favorite book next to the Bible. 

{1 Timothy} and {II Corinthians} right out of the KJV Bible 

If I had to recommend any books I would very highly recommend any books written by Jerry Ross or Cary Schmidt. My favorite books are probably 


{The Twenty-One Tenets of Biblical Femininity} by Jerry Ross...as mentioned above 

{The Teenage Years of Jesus Christ} by Jerry Ross 

{Discover Your Destiny} by Cary Schmidt 

{Just Friends} by Cary Schmidt 

{Life Quest} by Cary Schmidt 

Out of all though my favorite is the Holy Word of God ...and if I had to pick a favorite from that I would probably choose...

{Colossians} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!