{O N E | Jesus Christ |}
My Saviour. My Rock. My Redeemer. My Salvation. My Strength. My Healer. My Defender. My Very Best Friend.
{T W O| family |}
Dad. Mom. Sisters. Brother. Brothers in law. Friends. Cousins. Grandpa. Grandmas.
{T H R E E| friends |}
Sharpeners. Encouragers. Pray-ers. Crazies. Besties. Family. Edifiers.
{F O U R| memories |}
Old ones. New ones. Crazy ones. Sad ones. Big ones. Small ones.
{F I V E | simple things |}
Mason jars. Rays of sun. Laughter. Old pictures. A cup of chai. Falling leaves. Notes from kids. Smiles. Hand written letters.
{S I X| church |}
A place to worship. A place to serve. A place to grow. A place to fellowship.
{S E V E N| America |}
Freedom. Security. Heritage. Forefathers. History.
{E I G H T| adventures |}
Boarding planes. Reaching destinations. Traveling miles. Seeing new things. Meeting new people. Learning new things.
{N I N E | salvation |}
A blood bought life. A personal relationship. A home in Heaven. A story to tell. A future with hope.
{T E N| God's Word |}
Good news. Commands. Promises. History. Records. Letter.
{E L E V E N| photographs |}
Captured moments. Preserved times. Stories told. Lives remembered. Beauty captured.
{T W E L V E| ministries |}
Teaching. Singing. Helping. Building. Encouraging. Playing. Working.
{T H I R T E E N| heroes |}
Missionaries. Pastors. Teachers. Parents. Siblings. Friends. Grandparents.
{F O U R T E E N| opportunities |}
Missions trips. Teaching. Travels. Service.
{F I F T E E N| children |}
Students. Buddies. Future. Note-givers. Smile givers. Friends.
{S I X T E E N| time with God |}
Devotions. Learning about Him. Pouring my heart out to Him. Being heard. Sharing struggles. Walking and talking with Him.
{S E V E N T E E N| dainties |}
Cooking. Plane tickets. Photographing events. Making music. Creating memories. Making plans. Surprising and being surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!