Cool!! But what is FARMALL exactly??
FARMALL makes farming equipment,like tractors...= D
oooh nice! Cute, good job!
Okay =D I know like nothing about farming and all that. I am so not a country girl lol. I can't wait till camp now!
Thank you guys!Wow Rebekah!lol!I can't wait either!
Hey! Those are cute! I still have to make mine for camp...
Thank you L.G.S.T. I still have another pair to make too!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!
Cool!! But what is FARMALL exactly??
ReplyDeleteFARMALL makes farming equipment,like tractors...= D
ReplyDeleteoooh nice! Cute, good job!
ReplyDeleteOkay =D I know like nothing about farming and all that. I am so not a country girl lol. I can't wait till camp now!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!Wow Rebekah!lol!I can't wait either!
ReplyDeleteHey! Those are cute! I still have to make mine for camp...
ReplyDeleteThank you L.G.S.T. I still have another pair to make too!
ReplyDelete