Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Friends~Introduction~

I went to my sisters house and had been looking at this book on here shelves for awhile so finally I asked to borrow.I just started this book this evening,but it already had good points in it so I thought I would put them on here as I read each chapter.
It is written by Mike Ray and Cary Schmidt
  • "Being attracted to the opposite gender is neither wrong,nor abnormal.In fact it is a great,wonderful,God-given gift."-Pg. xvii
  • "God desires to give you a full heart,a full light,and all the love you could ever need.But it all starts with Him and happens according to His principles and His timetable."-Pg.xvii
  • "Base all your friendships and youthful attractions on the Bible."-Pg. xix
  • "If you go with His plan,your going to love where He leads you."-Pg. xix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!