This was a good book I read,even though it isn't the right Bible Version he has some great points!Here is one of my favorites:
A few days later,on Mother's Day,I spoke at a church in Memphis and shared briefly about my mother's refusal to abort me.After the service,a young woman waited to speak with me."I have an abortion scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 A.M.,"she cried,"and now I will not go through with it."
-Chapter 21,page 247


Oh yeah that part was great!! I also thought if was amazingf that 94 million people googled John 3:16 when he wore it on his face the first time!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!Ireally thought that was neat too!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just posted on my blog about the book. I thought we might have left the same quote, because I didn't know you posted about it too. Wow!
ReplyDeletei do need to read this book! hes an awesome QB!
ReplyDeleteYeah,I think it's great for teens!
ReplyDelete