Well the other night I couldn't sleep...my mind was racing!It was everywhere,so after laying there for an hour I decided to get up and read my Bible.I tried to "sneak" around seeing as how it was a little after 12 A.M..When I finally sat down on the steps I opened up my Bible,deciding I would read wherever I opened up to!Well it was Psalm 95-The Psalm is labeled A psalm of praise to the great God -the whole chapter is about singing praise to God,making a joyful noise unto him,coming before him with thanksgiving,etc...after reading there I decided to read Isaiah 53-AMAZING how God places things together!The chapter is talking about Christ on the cross and how he never said a single complaint!Hmm...I don't know if you caught this or not but it seems to me instead of complaining we should be offering our praise to God!Also at the beginning of,I guess,last week,the verse Psalm 34:1 came to mind where it states; I will bless the Lord at all time:his praise shall continually be in my mouth. I've been signing my e-mails with that verse,once again how God places things together!I looked up some verses on contentment so I think I'll end with them!
BUT GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT IS GREAT GAIN.~1 Timothy 6:6
And having food and raiment LET US THEREWITH BE CONTENT.~1 Timothy 6:8
Let your conversation be without covetousness;AND BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YE HAVE:for he hath said,I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE,NOR FORSAKE THEE.~Hebrews 13:5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!