Monday, April 4, 2016

Prayer Cards { for her }

 Good morning, friends! Prayer Cards { for her } are hitting the blog just one week after Prayer Cards [ for him ] were posted! I hope these posts are encouraging you or inspiring you in one way or another.
I derived these prayer cards straight out of Proverbs 31. The chapter that's all about the virtuous woman. If you've been a reader for here for any length of time you have probably heard me talk about my desire to be like that woman. My most popular post about this subject can be found here. For today's post I decided to create this picture to share with you all.

Feel free to pin this on Pinterest, print it out and hang it up somewhere, use it as your desktop background, or whatever you see fit. Having something up where we can visually see it is a great way to keep focus on what we're reaching for!

I know that there are probably so many more requests that you could find in this passage but for now I've just stuck with these thirteen listed above. What better way to become like the virtuous woman than seeking the Lord and asking for His help! May all of us christian women strive to attain such a noble character! 

Let me know if you've used the picture or what you're thoughts are on praying over this passage!!

Happy Monday!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. That's a good list, precise and to the point. Sometimes I wonder ' how can I remember to pray for all of the things I need changed in my life' Well, as I walk day to day and interact with my children, walking in the Spirit would hit all areas listed. I think praying constantly is what is needed and then obeying what He says. Also, pray to Love God with all heart, mind, soul, and strength and all these things WILL be done!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!