Happy Spring, lovely readers! I hope you are enjoying the beginning of the spring season and making plans for the summer to come. Here is a glimpse of my life lately.
reading→ What Do I Know About My God. This is the third time through this book...obviously a favorite.
watching→ Road to Avonlea. Right now I'm borrowing season two from my sister. Guys this is like flashbacks to days as a kid... and who doesn't love anything related to Prince Edward Island?
cooking→ Crock-Pot Chicken Taquitos. They're in the process of being made for supper tonight...hoping they're as good as they sound.
doing→ Blogging. I know it's about time. There is already another post in the making... watch for it next week.
going→ Texas! We are leaving in 8 days and I haven't even thought about packing...but believe me I've been dreaming of sunshine, baby giggles, missions trips, dates, family time, and warm weather.
loving→ Spring. There's something about new life bursting forth that just thrills my heart... who doesn't love green grass, budding trees, and blooming flowers?
discovering→ Staples. To my wardrobe that is. things like striped shirts, straight skirts, floral prints, watches, dresses. Oh and let's not forget... pearls.
pinning→ Everything. Recipes, free stuff, wedding ideas, articles, house ideas... like I said, everything. See it all here.
feeling→ Blessed. I have so much to be thankful for... isn't God so good?
hearing→ Chirping. The windows are open and I can hear the birds sing... I love the birds melodies.
celebrating→ Easter. It's hard to believe that it's already here. I've been thinking about some thoughts you may remember from last year... "While we are ever so grateful for His suffering, His shedding of blood, and while the cross was necessary, today and the rest of our days, our praise, our rejoicing, our song, our LIFE is because of His resurrection. Death could not hold Him. He is risen!!!"
thanking→ God. As mentioned above... HE. IS. RISEN.
missing→ Southwesterners. MY southwesterners. But good news... I'll see them in 10 days! :)
finishing→ Work. Today starts my last full week of work. I have two more days left at Chick-Fil-A, a few days left at the warehouse, and one more day of babysitting. Normal schedule coming soon? Actually... I doubt it.
photographing→ Life. I am still doing the 365 Project. I also have a wedding to photograph in April and then a wedding in May... looks like this blog will be seeing lots of more pictures.
planning→ Trips. Texas, New Mexico, Colorado... and perhaps a few more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!