So before I share the month of January with you, let me give you two warnings. First off there is going to be a lot of pictures in this post [31+]. Secondly, these pictures aren't perfect. Some days their grainy, blurry, random, and pictures of messes... but so is life, and that's what this is- a photography journal of my life. Some days I get home after working all day at work and I'm really not into taking time to take a perfect picture so I'll grab my camera and just take a picture of whatever I choose... I'm not really concerned about how it turns out, just so long as I get the picture. Some days I spend the time taking pictures of a session I had scheduled... they're obviously more thought out. And most days it's just pictures of the simple things in my life that I love. Anyways before I go on any longer...
Here is the month of January in my life.
FIRST. self portrait
SECOND. Sibling photoshoot
|
THIRD. Sunday afternoon...sweet tea, pinterest, love comes softly series, and relaxing bed.
FOURTH. A letter in the mail from my favorite.
SIXTH. Packing for a surprise trip/wedding trip.
SEVENTH. headed to Texas to give someone a BIG surprise.
EIGHTH. Cutest baby on the planet.
NINTH. Homemade pizza for the four of us.
TENTH. Domino playing... and also the night my brother-in-law injured me with a penny...but we won't go there.
ELEVENTH. Playing with his gym...that we (Trevor, Olivia, Josiah, and I) made for him this summer, mind you.
TWELFTH. Caribou coffee in Denver Airport on my way to Wyoming for my best friends wedding.
THIRTEENTH. Itinerary for the wedding week.
FOURTEENTH. Getting some ring shots for the {almost} mr. and mrs.
FIFTEENTH. Photographing my best friend on the day of her wedding. Isn't she gorgeous?! I thought so too!
SIXTEENTH. Early flights home after nine crazy, yet SO wonderful days.
SEVENTEENTH. Snow.
EIGHTEENTH. Popcorn in bed.
NINTEENTH. Tissues all over the place and stuck in bed for almost a week due to sickness.
TWENTIETH. Anne of Green Gables Marathon, hot tea to sooth the throat, water to keep hydrated, and LOTS AND LOTS of tissues.
TWENTY-FIRST. The start of a new book.
TWENTY-SECOND. Drinking hot chocolate and watching it blizzard out the window.
TWENTY-THIRD. Snowed in.
TWENTY-FOURTH. One of the best sunsets that I've ever seen through my bedroom window.
TWENTY-FIFTH. A little red building my mom and I happened upon while adventuring in the snow.
TWENTY-SIXTH. A bowl of ice cream in bed...a typical middle of the night scene for me. It's my way of winding down after work. Don't judge. You would understand if you made milkshakes all day too.
TWENTY-SEVENTH. I'm in love with the way the sun was shinning on my violin!
TWENTY-EIGHT. Second half of my shift slip. Let me just point out that it was a clock-out at 10:59 and CFA closes at 10. We had an amazing team of closers that night!
TWENTY-NINTH. Snowflakes falling.
THIRTIETH. Stamping the date. Another one of my goals for 2016 is to keep a perpetual daily calendar...just trying to stay ahead of the game and get all my cards ready for February.
THIRTY-FIRST. Typical Sunday night scene in my room.
That sums up my first month! I'd love to know...which one was your favorite? Comment below :)
Umm let's see...either day eight with THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD {haha!} or the twenty-second.
ReplyDeleteOk, well I have two also. Day 8, cutest GRAND baby of course (LOVE that little man!) and I have to go with Day 12..... reminds me so much of our Tim Horton's on the beach on PEI! What great times!...(Oh, I guess I like the 25th too! That was a fun day too!)
ReplyDeleteI think we need another month that involves an airport and seeing your bestie! WA adventure 2017 :)
ReplyDelete