reading>> Real Christianity by Cary Schmidt & Sacred Motives by Paul Chappel. I just recently finished It's a Wonderful Life by Terrie Chappel (this was an excellent read!) & Securely Woman by Karen Hightower... if you haven't noticed I may or may not have a thing for Striving Together Publications ;)
playing>> I haven't been playing my violin much lately, but I did manage to pull out some old music from my sister's wedding that I had forgotten about. Music definitely equals memories.
watching>> Anne of Green Gables (almost the entire series!) & The Waltons. Being sick for the past week has caused me to be off work and in bed for most of my days.
trying>> to be more conscious of how I spend things that I can't get back- like time, words, and really my life.
cooking>> homemade pizza for supper tonight & tomorrow there will be fresh muffins.
doing>> The Perpetual Daily Calendar , The 365 Photography Project, Spanish Lessons, and on average working 54+ hour weeks
going>> as it stands right now, nowhere...but last night we were able to spend time with my marine cousin who just graduated from boot camp and is home for 10 days before he leaves for a year. Grateful for moments and more importantly for memories.
loving>> all the time my mom and I have had this week to just talk about life and all the opportunity I've had to glean wisdom from her.
discovering>> that I am deeply attached to my past, but changes make room for new memories and traditions to look back on.
pinning>> so much randomness. The most recent five things are as follows- mountain wedding photography. wedding invitations. homemade dryer sheets. a car learning activity for kids. and a DIY pencil skirt pattern.
thinking>> We are expected to get lots of snow and to be honest, I'm really liking the idea of getting snowed in for the weekend with my family.
feeling>> so much better than I did the middle of this week. I spent almost three days in my pajamas laying in bed. Today was such an improvement, I definitely still rested a lot more than normal, but I at least had the motivation to do some organizing and make my bed. I don't get sick (especially like this) often and I NEVER call in to work due to sickness, so this has been quite the abnormal week.
listening>> Brian Crain's Deep Focus Cd on Spotify. I am lover of softly played piano.
celebrating>> My besties wedding. OK so maybe it's already been a week (!!) since we gathered to see the uniting of Shantel and Josh, but it's definitely still a celebration. Best wishes --> and pictures to come soon!
thanking>> God for such a beautiful life. REALLY. I have it way better than I deserve. Also very thankful for mercy and grace.
finishing>> a little black dress I started today...only I ran out of black thread just as I was about to hem it so that brought that to a halt.
randoms>> I have already done two photoshoots this year (check back for pictures), I have already visited Texas and Wyoming, and I have plans to post my pictures from the 365 Project for the month of January at the end of the month so be sure to visit again soon!
Happy weekend, friends!
Erin Rae

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!