{I am thinking} I can't wait to see my friend :)
{I am thankful for} my God who is sooooooo exceedingly good.
{I am wearing} a jean skirt, an Under Armour shirt, and Under Armour sweatshirt, glasses
{I am creating} a to do list for an upcoming trip
{I am going} to the grocery store and thrift store
{I am wondering} why some people think 20 is such a terrible number?
{I am reading} the Gospel of John
{I am hoping} to finish Christmas shopping before my trips in December
{I am learning} we eat way too much food when we visit my sisters
{In the kitchen} my ma and sister making grocery store plans
{A favorite quote for today} You must be emptied in order to be filled
{I am pondering} what type of weekly post to do for December (any suggestions???)
{One of my favorite things} holidays with family
{A few plans for this week} thrift shopping. Photo shoot. Making lots of food. Eating lots of food. World Market :). Heading home.
{A peek into one of my days from this past week} Sunday. 11/16. Sunday school. Morning church service. Singing with the teens. Excellent preaching. Practicing special music. Serving at the luncheon. Having services at Colonial Lodge. Going home. Taking a nap. Heading to church again. Singing with the teens who went to BPS. A helpful message on prayer. Fellowship. Home to feast.
19 days!!!
ReplyDelete