This man truly is a hero of the faith.
It was a privilege to be able to work along side him for three weeks and learn from him.
This man has a heart for God.
Tears come to his eyes when he talks about reaching souls for Christ...
especially his own people in Mexico.
There is just so much to learn from his life.
It took some work,but after some convincing (and some banana pudding) we got him to tell his testimony.
I wish I would have recorded it.
It was one of those things worth listening to over and over again.
But I didn't...
There was something that he said specifically stuck out to me though...
here it is:
"God has a plan for my life. I fall short, but He is always faithful."
He preached the one day out of Psalm 118:24.
He was talking about how every day God has a purpose for each person,
and we must seek Him about it.
If there is one thing that Bro. Hector kept bringing to mind it was this.
That each life has a plan,
and each day has a purpose.
Jealous! Very Jealous! I only got to talk to him for a short time. I was actually thinking if I could have gotten to talk to him again I wanted to hear his testimony... thanks for the small glimpse. Adding "listen to Hector's testimony" to my bucket list :-)
ReplyDelete