Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

O give thanks unto the Lord;for he is good.
Psalm 107:1 
Happy late Thanksgiving!!
 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
My family and I went down to my sister and brother-in-laws house in NC for Thanksgiving.It was so good to spend time with family,though I missed my dear sister and her husband. I am thankful that we got to talk on Thanksgiving. We ate,played games,ate,walked,ate,shopped,ate,made cards,and ate some more.Ate least it seems like we ate this much!!! Here are some pictures that I took throughout the time we were down there (mainly for my sister in Texas!!) ...

peeling apples for pie

making pie crust

rolling pie dough

Anna and Mom working in the kitchen on pies

we played Logo's and some how I ended up beating dad!! That was a HUGE,first time, accomplishment.

pumpkin pie
making pumpkin pie

Thanksgiving table



Mexican train dominoes

Dad,Matt,Josiah and I went shopping on Thursday night..and what did I get??? Skittles!! These were the dessert ones and they caused lots of laughter....we were eating them as we played dominoes and it made dad a little crazy...

Dad's skittles eyes...see I told you they made him a little crazy!!

dominoes

making cards
 I am so thankful for my family. The time we spend together and the memories we make! We missed you Liv and Trevor!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Logos is my mom's favorite game because she always beats us, lol :)
    Glad you had a good thanksgiving!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you guys too, and all the fun you had! Next year you all can come down here...bring Matt and Anna too of course! Love you!

    Sorry I never said that more when we were together.

    "I love and love and love you!"

    Liv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!