Monday, October 14, 2013

Answer to Prayer...

 #HackTheMenu Chick-fil-A Secret Menu - #HackTheMenu
I had been praying awhile about getting a job...that the Lord would show me where,and when He would want me to get a job.I had picked up an application a couple of weeks ago at Chick-Fil-A.I filled it out and went to return it,I was just going to leave it out in the box where the last person had left theirs,but mom thought I should take it into the building,so I did.I introduced myself and then they asked me if I could come back the next day for an interview...I knew that I couldn't do it-it was Tuesday and Liv was getting married that Saturday.I explained the situation and then John asked me if I could do it that same day.So in 10 minutes I was in for an interview.I wasn't nervous,they were all so nice.After my interview Michael,the guy who interviewed me,said he liked me so much and wished that he could hire me,but that wasn't his job so he asked me if I could have another interview that same day with the owner of the store.I told him I could so we went into the building to find her.I had my interview with her,and I wasn't expecting to get hired.I figured she would call me in a couple of days to let me know that I didn't get it.I had been praying the whole time I was waiting for the interviews and during the interviews that if this was not God's will for me,He would close the door.We were wrapping up the interview and the owner (Cathy) was like "I like you so much,you are so friendly and outgoing.Welcome to the team!!" It took me a minute until reality sunk in,and then I was thinking "Wow-I just got a job at Chick-Fil-A.What a great God I serve!!" I had a uniform fitting that same day and I go in for orientation this week.

Don't ever forget that God answers prayer,no matter how big or small.

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats, that sounds like a great place to work. We don't have any Chick-Fil-A's up here :( lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats an awesome place lol keepin ya in prayer luv amber ;}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!