Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blessings...

I have this amazingly crafted picture hanging on the wall in my room.I got it from my oldest sister for Christmas this past year.To some this may seem like some dull,ordinary picture,but to me it means allot.I know that she spent her time making it just the way she knew I would like it...and beyond that I know that she gave it with much love.I need this picture on my wall.I need to be reminded daily that "We are so blessed."Because I seem to always forget that until I sit down and count my blessings.I want to complain about things like not being able to just hop in the car and see my sisters,but then I think about how blessed I am to have 2 amazing sisters that I love so much,that I want to see all the time and spend time making memories with.I want to complain because I don't have "the latest and greatest" that some people have but then I remind myself that I have Christ,something that not everybody has-He will forever be the "latest and greatest" to me.I want to complain that it's raining and then I remember how much I love the plants,flowers,and greenery that would not be alive without the rain.I want to complain about doing the dishes,but then I am reminded how blessed I am to have dishes to eat on and make dirty-something not all people have.There are so many things that I could keep on listing,but I think you get the idea.I challenge you reader,next time you want to complain "Count your MANY blessings!"

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a beautiful work of art:-)

    "He will forever be the 'latest and greatest' to me." ~ well said!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!