Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday gifts....

Last week was my  birthday,so my family planned a surprise party for me after church.I ended up finding out about it,but I didn't tell anyone so they were all like "Surprise!" and I was like "I knew!" so really the surprise was on them.One of the families from our church came.They sort of forgot about it,so they didn't bring any card or gift,which was fine by me I was just glad they were there!Well last night at church 2 of their kids,who are 3 and 6,came up to me with all these presents,so I was just going to open them when I got home,but they stood there for awhile until I realized they were waiting for me to open my presents.Here's what they gave me:

Papers,drawings,and unique creations.I was talking to their mom about it and I love what she said:"They gave you what they had!"It's so true,and it really made my day!:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    The gifts are really sweet :)
    Hope you had a great birthday,
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!