Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moments like these....

I stole this picture from my sister.It was taken a couple of years ago.
It's moment's like these that I wouldn't trade for the world.

"I could never love anyone as I love my sisters."~Jo on Little Women

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been following your blog for a while now and have really enjoyed all the pics and reading a blog by a Christian girl with beliefs and standards like mine. It's always an encouragement to find like-minded christians!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,
    I'm glad you enjoy my blog so much.I saw that you were following my blog a little while ago!=)How did you come across it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I love you!
    sincerely,
    your totally awesome sister in the middle

    =b

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pic! I bet y'all all play really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching through profiles, actually looking for blogs for my little brother to read. And yours caught my eye with your interests and such :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!