1.Here is my life LOrd,
I'm yours today
give me your wisdom
and use me I pray.
I am your servant,
You are my LOrd
your smile will be my reward .
Chorus:
There's no higher calling,
there's no greater mission
there's no life so rewarding
as serving the Lord
proclaiming His story
and bringing God glory
There's no higher calling
than serving the Lord
2.Only one lifetime soon will be past
Only whats done Lord in your strength will last
Where shall I serve Lord?
what shall I do?
I now surrender to you.
*Ron Hamilton
I'm yours today
give me your wisdom
and use me I pray.
I am your servant,
You are my LOrd
your smile will be my reward .
Chorus:
There's no higher calling,
there's no greater mission
there's no life so rewarding
as serving the Lord
proclaiming His story
and bringing God glory
There's no higher calling
than serving the Lord
2.Only one lifetime soon will be past
Only whats done Lord in your strength will last
Where shall I serve Lord?
what shall I do?
I now surrender to you.
*Ron Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!