Did you elbow me during the service to get me to stop laughing?? lol I couldn't help it, what he said sounded tooo weird!!
Who elbowed you for what? What sounded weird?
Yeah,that's why I elbowed you...I figured the guys were probably dying laughing!LOL!Denae,she was laughing when he said about where he got saved...
I felt like dying of laughter, its not something you usually hear from the pulpit =)
Oh ok, LOL.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!
Did you elbow me during the service to get me to stop laughing?? lol I couldn't help it, what he said sounded tooo weird!!
ReplyDeleteWho elbowed you for what? What sounded weird?
ReplyDeleteYeah,that's why I elbowed you...I figured the guys were probably dying laughing!LOL!Denae,she was laughing when he said about where he got saved...
ReplyDeleteI felt like dying of laughter, its not something you usually hear from the pulpit =)
ReplyDeleteOh ok, LOL.
ReplyDelete