These are some of the big things that happened in 2011
1.June 27th to July 1st -MZBC Camp It was a good year at camp where I made lots of descions to serve my Lord better.
(Team Activities)
(Teen Preaching)
2.July 7th to July 18th-Missions trip to Glenrock,WY My Mom and two sisters and I went on a missions trip .It was my first missions trip ever and I loved it.We went out with 7 other people from my church to help a church do there VBS
(the team we went with)
(the church we helped)
(singing during VBS)
(the last night of VBS was parents night)
3.August 20th-My Sisters Wedding My oldest sister got married about 6 weeks after we got back from our missions trip
(at the altar)
(wedding party)
4.September 29th and 30th-Steam-O-Rama Yard sales,Tractor Pulls,Peanuts good fun not far from our house
5.October 24th-Upstate PA We went 4-wheeler riding at the coal piles with some friends of ours
6.November 4th to November 6th- Working at Teen Haven,My sister and I had the opportunity to help in the kitchen.It was a great chance to get to serve the Lord
7.November 19th-Harrisburg Tractor Pulls My Sisters and I had the opportunity to sing The National Anthem for a second year in a row
8.December 29th-Philadelphia,PA My family and I went to Philadelphia and saw lots of historic sites
(the Liberty Bell)
(where the constitution was signed)
(where the Declaration was signed,only the chair at the front of the room was original)
9.I had the opportunity to go on many teen activities
10.I Continued,and still am,learning the Violin
I am very thankful to God for this past year and can't wait to see what he has in store for me this year!!!


I love your blog! Got some great memories in Wyoming!
ReplyDeleteMay the Lord bless you!
Hey! I'm really glad that you started a blog. I can't wait to see what else you post.
ReplyDelete